17. Februar 2007

A to Z

Today I feel lazy, just like doing another meme. Here´s one from Amelie:

A - Available or Single?
Neither.
B - Best Friend? Rare. Treasure mine.
C - Cake or Pie? Pie.
D - Drink of Choice? Tea. Black. No sugar, no milk.
E - Essential Item? Handbag.
F - Favorite Color? black. pink. red. white. green.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Likorice.
H - Hometown? Where my heart is.
I - Indulgence? LOTS!!!
J - January or February? February, of course ;)
K - Kids and names? No! And "What the hell were they thinking when they chose THIS name???"
L - Life is incomplete without… ? Happiness.
M - Marriage Date? 20.07.2002
N - Number of Siblings? One younger sister.
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P - Phobias/Fears? If it has more than six legs and wears a name tag that says "Hello, my name is Harold, the spider" - Get out of my way!!!
Q - Favorite Quote? Changes with mood. At the moment, it´s Jim Bishop "Nothing is as far away as one minute ago."
R - Reasons to smile? Hope I´ll have many!
S - Season? Couldn´t decide for one, but it shouldn´t be a depressing and grey day.
T - Tag 3 people? Get it, if you want!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I´m mad. Oh. Sorry. You knew this already?
V - Vegetable You Hate? Grünkohl - BAH!!!
W - Worst Habit? Having too many ideas, seeing too much inspiration, starting too much and ending up finishing too little.
X - Xrays You’ve Had? hand, leg, teeth, back (spine), thorax
Y - Your Favorite Foods? pasta, steak, chocolate, strawberries, melon, icecream ...
Z - Zodiac? Aquarius - or dragon. The hubby would vote for the latter *g*

Now, back to some sewing. Still have some unfinished presents laying around. Another one done, some more to go.
Or do I want a cup of tea first???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kommentare :

  1. charlotte20:21

    good to see you're back again. how was skiing? did they have snow?
    your present(s) are ready to ship. yes, I am the procrastinator number one. shame on me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i´m not having all pics from skiing right now, but when i have, i´ll post some :)
    we really HAD snow (surprise!) and i´m back with no bone broken (happy!). but my legs ACHE *gg*

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥
-----
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate each one! ♥