2. März 2007

The aunt and her baby

I really DID some sewing lately.
It took me three evenings to finally finish some very easy shirts (including ripping my collar three times!):

the aunt and her baby

Now my nephew and I will go to the pirate´s meeting in STYLE!

My shirt is just another version of "New Look 6160", pimped with a skull and crossbones patch that came along with my christmas present from Kerstin and a small embroidered button from Sonja (Thank you, Sonja!).

The baby´s tee is "Ottobre Design" (03/2006, mod. 13) - a quick and easy basic t-shirt, sized to fit him in summer.
Simply said: The leftovers from my shirt were too big to just throw them away, but too small to make anything for me from it except maybe some sleeves for another t-shirt.

I really love how the cute embroidery (from Farbenmix) on the front turned out!
You might recognize those skull motifs, they´re all around in blogland, and now here´s mine - a little simpler, not SO very colorful, but I like it... :)

the aunt and her baby

More pictures on flickr, as usual.

Arrrrrrrrrrr! Finally it´s done.
Sewing! I was missing my machine during those last few weeks... though knitting is fun, too ;)

Kommentare :

  1. Really cute T's!! Love them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. AMAZING!! They look so cool, anyone would love em!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. aahhh weeee laddiee...
    these turrrrned out grrrreaaat...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. kristin La Flamme12:16

    Arghh! You mateys will be lookin' super.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Well done!
    Nice job on the cutified skull for the little pirate, these dots are just adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. kewl³! AYE! Well done, lass... well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wahnsinn!!! have to make for the baby!!!!!! love it!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Anonymous11:03

    I love the Used Look of Sleeves and collar - how did you do that? Or is the effect in the fabric?

    greets
    Adam

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. very cool!

    teri....fellow ottobre fan

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥
-----
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate each one! ♥