16. April 2007

For me.

Thanks for all your kind comments on my late "success" - now, a week later it's almost forgotten and I'm back to normal a long time, but it felt so good to have all your positive feedback!

Meanwhile I've been invited to some birthdays and I was pretty busy making presents or picking presents, baking, cooking and helping with decorations, so beneath the job, the house and the garden there wasn't much time for sewing for myself, but at least I can show you a new wristlet for ME, ME, ME!
Really. I managed to sew something for myself! Amazing! ;)
 
sakura wristlet

I loved that japanese sakura and cranes fabric right from the start and finally found a reason to put it in good use - I needed a new bag!

Another record bag was made (pictures to come) (DONE! LOOKSIE!) and I digged out the japanese jacket, again. Though it's too warm to wear it, now. Just want to *finish* it somewhen, but finally I was too lazy to cut the lining or to decide where the buttonholes should be.

Right now I'm impatiently waiting for the new issue of Mrs. StyleBook and I hope there will be lots of lovely summer dresses to sew.
Btw: If you're interested in other people who sew from Mrs. StyleBook you might want to have a look at May's blog, where she shares her beautiful creations.

I'm off, learning new stuff.
Monday's a busy day!

Kommentare :

  1. Today I got the Pattern Magic book (I ordered it from France)! It's my first japanese pattern book and I'm loving it so far!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you sewing, me sewing... yeah we are out of the sewing slump!

    and you know that all of your blogging fans are out here admiring whatever you make!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. charlotte17:05

    and curious we are! off learning s.th. new - tell us more! pleeeeeeaze.

    a really nice fabric. fabric club?
    hope to see more from you soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a gorgeous set, inside and out. Love that fabric!
    ~lisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gosh, thanks for your compliments! Now I really feel the pressure to do some sewing projects. While on vacation, I got gorgeous fabrics from New York and they are on their way to my house right now. I could not possibly bring them with me. Ha, ha! My Mrs. S does not arrive soon, I know. It will be in at least three weeks or so. I cannot wait either!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥
-----
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate each one! ♥