Happy Hot Summer

5. August 2007
As Kumi told me, the japanese people wish each other a "Happy hot summer" with lots of goldfish items like stickers, cards etc.

It's neither sommer nor hot over here (indeed we lit the fireplace twice last week!) but I was testing around with my beloved japanese goldfish fabric, trying to make up something nice to put in the shop and to share the pattern with you.


The outcome isn't exactly what I was searching for, but I'm on my way. The test-item has some minor imperfections, but I think it's cute anyway.
There may come a tutorial for "something similar" in the future.

Kommentare:

  1. love the fabric AND what you've made with it.
    India

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. kristin L12:18

    It's sooooo cute!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It looks awesome to me!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love those cute little gold fishes. They really stand out on that pink fabric!!! Fantastic :O)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sweet summer chic is what I'd call that!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥