On a roll

3. September 2007
am I with those needle-rolls.

Lately I made a variation of it - a crochet hook case.

the set

Together with a project bag this one went out to himawari - I hope she will like it and it will be of good use for her. I'm sewing bags for quite some time now, but I tell you that the inset square bottom and top gave me cold sweat for some reason...

Another thing went out today.

teaser

I can't show you the whole thing now, as I think there may be some lurking now and then, but I can tell you that it goes out to a very gifted knitter whose work I really admire. ^-^

Many knitters in this posting, no?!
I'm off.
NOT knitting. ;)

Kommentare:

  1. Ohhhhhhh, someone is very lucky for getting this lovely gift!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ... The fabric is great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your rolls are so cool - amazing how many of them you already did but that may be the reason why they look that good.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You choose the best fabrics for your projects!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥