Lazy but busy

3. Oktober 2007
Unfortunately there's not much "real" sewing to show, and in spite of desperately needing some fitting pants and new blouses I decided to finish a pattern I was working on and to make some prototypes of my new handbags:

Ballooney Gifts

As usual the prototypes are given away, so my sister and my mom now have some new ballooney wristlets. I really liked how they turned out, and after some minor changes to the pattern I also made some for sale:

Purple Balloon

I also updated my shop with some Halloween goodies, hoping that they'll find a good home.

Halloween goodies for ye olde shoppe

See, I've done nothing, but I was busy.
Right now I'm working on a tutorial for you and I hope I will be able to share it in a couple of days. Another pattern for sale is in progress, some knitting is on the needles, sewing has to be done, birthday-presents have to be made, and there are so many final things to do in the yard...
I'm off, going to one of the many upcoming extra-rehearsals of our choir before our big concert takes place.

Can someone borrow me some time?

Kommentare:

  1. kristin L22:09

    Oh, yo've been very busy! The stitch markers are adorable. I don't usually go for wristlets, but yours could make me change my mind. I really like the shape, and of course, they look impecibly made. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. what do you *mean* "no real sewing"?!!! The bags are fantastic - if i had time to lend, i would, but i am in need of time myself

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. do you EVER sleep!?! LOVE the new bags, style and materials! You inspire me to just do it! Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. no real sewing = surreal sewing?

    love all the nice things here...

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. you call that nothing? wow! So what comes out if you do "something"? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What do you mean nothing? Looks like a lotta something to me! I love the shape of your new bags and the Halloween stitch markers are adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥