Something useful

18. November 2007
at last...

playing around

Have a nice sunday!

Kommentare:

  1. kristin L18:10

    Me likey. Does the pad go under the computer too, so it has a nice, cozy place to sit?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cool, and a great idea

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cool, may I have instructions, please?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. that´s nice! A really good idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Cool! Love it in pink!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. While a very cute idea, I wonder if it has any effect on the laser tracking.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thanks, ladies :)

    There are no instructions, it's plainly two squares with two layers of batting in between - nothing special, basically similar to a quilt!

    No, it doesn't have any effect, but of course I tested if my mouse works well on the fabric before I started sewing.
    It might be neccessary to adjust the "sensibility" of the mouse, and it won't work well with one that has that kind of "ball" underneath.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. AWWWW! I am adding this one to my January list of things to do..my December one is full full full!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke, daß Du Dir Zeit nimmst, mir einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen, ich freue mich sehr darüber! ♥